Here, Fishy, Fishy
The New River is the oldest river in North America and just happens to be one of the best small-mouth bass streams in the Eastern United States. Reel them in one after the other!
Our 1-day trips start early and offer a full day of fishing and the best riverside buffet lunch in the gorge, as well as snacks and beverages to satisfy any hungry fishermen. Our Overnight fishing trips include 2 full days of fishing, and a night of camping along the river, where you will have plenty of time to relax or fish from the bank while your guide prepares you a barbeque dinner specially prepared and packed by our Undercut Pub & Grill.
The season runs from April to October, with top-quality fishing in the fall.
You will need to bring your own tackle and gear:
- 3 & 4″ twister tail grubbs-pumpkin see, motor oil, chartruse, white
- 1/8 oz. and 1/4 oz. lead heads
- hedon tiny torpedoes-various colors
- rebel wee crawl
- original float rapala-gold & black, silver & black
- buzz baits
- 3-day non-resident W.V. fishing license
(please call to inquire 304 574 3008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)