Here, Fishy, Fishy
The New River is the oldest river in North America, and just happens to be one of the best small mouth bass streams in the Eastern United States. Reel them in one after the other!
Our 1-day trips start early, and offer a full day of fishing and the best riverside buffet lunch in the gorge, as well as snacks and beverages to satisfy any hungry fishermen. Our Overnight fishing trips include 2 full days of fishing, and a night of camping along the river, where you will have plenty of time to relax or fish from the bank while your guide prepares you a barbeque dinner specially prepared and packed by our Undercut Pub & Grill.
The season runs from April to October, with top quality fishing in the fall.
You will need to bring your own tackle and gear:
- 3 & 4″ twister tail grubbs-pumpkin see, motor oil, chartruse, white
- 1/8 oz. and 1/4 oz. lead heads
- hedon tiny torpedoes-various colors
- rebel wee crawl
- original float rapala-gold & black, silver & black
- buzz baits
- 3-day non-resident W.V. fishing license
- Overnight trips: bring a sleeping bag and change of clothes.
- $180 per person (weekday)
- $195 per person (weekend)
- Overnight – $425.00 and up