Trail on Horseback
Come join us for horseback riding in the beautiful mountains of Greenbrier County West Virginia, 25 minutes from the world-famous New River Gorge Bridge.
Ride along pre-civil war roads, over scenic creek crossings, past flocks of turkey and herds of deer, all the way up to the magnificent mountaintop views. All you will hear is creaking of saddle leather, birds and wildlife of the forest.
Our trails take you off the beaten path. It’s no cow pasture ride— it’s mountain trails and rolling hills! Our horses are eager and well trained for riders of all ages.
Open year-round. All riders 17 and younger must wear helmets. Weight restriction of 220 pounds
1 hour ride: $45
2 hour ride: $65 (most popular)
3 hour ride: $90
4 hour ride: $120 with trail snack
Sunset Ride (timed to be at mountain top during sunset, trip time varies with time of year.)
- 1 hour $50
- 2 hour $65 & $75 (Depending on location)
- 3 hour $95 (Snowshoe Mountain only)
Winter Sleight Rides for 2
- 30 TO 40 MINUTE RIDE $30 PER PERSON (3 PEOPLE MAX)
SADDLE AND PADDLE
- One day Lower New River
- Lunch both days, 3 nights camping
- 2 breakfasts, 1 barbeque dinner
- Weekday $175
- Weekend $205
BACK COUNTRY HUT OVERNIGHT (SNOWSHOE LOCATION ONLY Spring/Summer/Fall)
- 2 Days of Mountain trail riding each day is approx 3 to 4 hrs long in the saddle
- Includes: 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- 1 night lodging in the mountain top back country hut.
- Maximum of 4 People with a Minimum of 2
- 325.00 per person for the first 2 and 300.00 for each additional.